Daycare Cleaning Services, Inc. is seeking College Interns to help in all areas of our business. With our ever expanding market footprint, we are looking for self-motivated and professional leaders !
Our exciting College intern program gives you the opportunity to learn and get experience with an established company with over 20 years of experience. Our program focuses on different aspects of working for a small company in an industry that sees continue growth . Some of the experience you will learn includes the following:
- DCCS Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client Relations
Our promotions from within philosophy opens the door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon successful and demonstrated proficiency in the College Internship program:
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques, and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 100 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 100 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.