During consultation for our floor stripping & waxing services, we look to see what the current floor care program consist of:
- How often are the floors stripped, and how often are the floors burnished?
- Does the childcare center top scrub the floors?
- Where might these problems come from?
- Are the floors dust mopped & damped mopped with a neutral cleaner?
- Is the neutral cleaner being properly diluted?
- Are the cleaners using the correct floor pad on the burnished?
These problems occur by not maintaining the floors properly. To know if these services are needed, we ask our clients what type of floor finish is being applied, if the current company properly strips the floors or just top scrubbing the tile, etc.
We recommend that when the floor is properly stripped, and six coats of high-quality finish is applied, it be burnished monthly. This will maintain the shine for at least one year. We recommend using six coats of high-quality floor finish for a quality shine.
We also offer a follow up to burnish the floors monthly. We use a high-speed burnisher that healthcare facilities use to maintain a high gloss shine. When working on a childcare center, we prefer to do this during the weekend when we can have the necessary time to remove all furniture, strip the floors properly, and then lay six coats of high-quality floor finish.
Floor Waxing for Daycare Centers
On a daily basis, Daycare Cleaning Services also provides floor technician services such as:
- Dust mopping and damp mopping hallways, sitting areas, and lobbies
- Trash removal from all areas of the facility to outside containers
- Stripping and refinishing floors
- Carpet shampooing
- Wall washing
- Outside maintenance
Contact us here to get a quote– we can’t wait to get started!